1. "The real reason liberals accuse Tea Partiers of racism" Because smearing opponents as racists is a standard left-wing tactic. That's my answer. His is somewhat different.
Representative Sample:To engage the Tea Party Movement in a battle of ideas would be suicidal for them, because the basic economic tenet of American liberalism — an increase in government spending and consequent increased national debt is good for society — seems nonsensical to the vast majority of our citizens at this point in history. And for good reason.
2. "Obamacare Requires You To "Show Your Papers"" Pointing out the hysterical overreaction to Arizona's new law, versus what we already have to do for Obamacare.
Representative Sample: If being told "show me your papers" under the Arizona law constitutes the equivalent of any of those evil forms of government, what does that make Obamacare? And the Democrats who voted for it? And the President who signed it? And the bureaucrats who will implement it? And the doctors who will provide services under it? And the patients who will participate in it?
3. "Enemy Adapts To Counter-IED Tactics" The constant struggle between offense and defense.
Representative Sample: the IED threat in Afghanistan is expanding, nearly doubling over the last year.
4. "Pyongyang's Not-So-Revised Strategy" North Korea's war plans.
Representative Sample: Pyongyang's wartime strategy is now focused on the capture of Seoul, a move aimed at achieving a limited military victory, and negotiating a favorable peace.
5. "Legalizing Marijuana More Popular Than Obama, Health Reform, and War on Terror" A new AP/CNBC poll.
Representative Sample: Read how marijuana legalization ranks against Obama's approval ratings, our handling of the War on Terror, and the number of Americans who support the new health care law
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.