1. "Putting Liberty Back In Liberal" I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. It hasn't been there in quite awhile.
Representative Sample: modern liberals have moved away from individualism, liberty and free choice toward collective actions to coerce others into the "correct" way to live and think. Much of the sixties and early seventies was about protest and persuasion, but now many from that generation are in positions of political power and they've become mini-tyrant
2. "First Person Account: Week Wearing Burka “Felt Like Prison”"A British journalist spends some time in a burka.
Representative Sample: When I think of the young men who have died fighting the Taliban and the calls to end a war that has ‘nothing to do with us’, I think of how I felt in my mobile prison and remember that, for all those women forced to hide their faces and their bodies, their fight is our fight, too.
3. "Europe, the First Castrated Continent" Sounds harsh, but it's not that much of an exaggeration.
Representative Sample: they told the Iranian opposition to deal with their own problems, they watched as protesters were attacked, prosecuted, tortured and ‘disappeared,’ next they sent representatives to Ahmadinejad’s swearing-in ceremony after an election he lost, but then they act all surprised when the evil Mullahs of Tehran continue to oppress their people and even proceed to lock up Europeans.
4. "Democrats Now The Party In Denial" Their arrogance and ideology blinds them to the fact that some of their ideas just aren't that popular.
Representative Sample: Democrats have tried everything they can think of to pretend their not heading down the wrong path. Even to go as far as to create myths about their opposition and send out their own bull headed union muscle to cower the masses.
5. "As Obama Grows More Unpopular, Liberals Keep Saying That It’s About Race" Another aspect of denial -- the pretense that significant opposition to Obama is race-based.
Representative Sample: Obama is increasingly unpopular because white people are scared of him. Yeah. That’s it. And it’s very convenient, no? Now liberals can point to raaaaaacist America instead of admitting that Obama’s liberal policy agenda is failing
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.