1. "DC Liberals Imploding On Their Corruption And Lies" Let's hope he's right about the level of backlash in 2010 and 2012.
Representative Sample: This country has had it with liberal arrogance backed up by Looney Tunes concepts. It is one thing to hold naive views, it is another to try and ram those views down everyone else’s throats through lies and deceits.
2. "Eric Holder's Spicy Tuna Roll "Tough choices.
Representative Sample: It's a series of graphics.
3. "Answers to a Simple Question" I still think bringing weapons to a political rally is a bad idea, but here are some legitimate reasons.
Representative Sample: A political protest attracts large crowds of people, and not all of them are there for legitimate political protest. Some may well be pickpockets. Some will be drunk or high. Some of these people might not be the peaceful sort
4. "Proposed Legislation Would Give President Expanded Power Over Internet" Sounds like a great idea, huh?
Representative Sample: For all the whining and complaining about the Bush executive branch expanding its power, it appears now the Senate, at least in the guise of one Senator Jay Rockefeller, can’t wait to expand this president’s power.
5. "Why Do We Persist in Trying to Turn Afghanistan Into Colombia?" Good question.
Representative Sample: This is treating the drug campaign in Afghanistan as if it didn’t exist before this year. The quest to turn Afghanistan into Colombia is several years old at this point—and since importing a vigorous eradication team from Bogota didn’t work, I guess now they’re trying to replicate all that success
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.