1. "Whiny Dems With Short Memories" Yesterday while I was driving, Howard Dean was on NPR whining about "brownshirts." It was pretty funny. Shouting down opponents is only ok when the left does it.
Representative Sample: It’s beyond laughable, listening to Democrats whine about the treatment of their legislators at the town meetings from hell.
2. "This is why we should be Executing Convicted Terrorists" One example of many reasons.
Representative Sample: this concerns a man whose only reason for still being around is due to the fact that he failed in his quest to blow himself, everyone traveling to the US with him and the plane they were all on to pieces.
3. "French Aircraft Carrier Sails Without Nukes" France withdraws its short-range nuclear weapons from its carrier.
Representative Sample: The French acknowledgment marks the end of peacetime deployment of short-range nuclear weapons at sea.
4. "Unaware - In - Chief" Obama's amazing unawareness.
Representative Sample: He was unaware of the AIG bonuses that he and his administration approved and signed into a bill.
5. "Noll on Evangelicalism & The American Founding" Excepts and links interesting article about religion & the founding fathers.
Representative Sample:Not only do the best demographic surveys record a declining evangelical presence in the 1770s; and not only did the publication of religious works decline dramatically during the War for Independence; but the religious dispositions of the new country’s most visible leaders were anything but evangelical.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.