1. "Full Transcript of Dick Cheney Fox News Sunday Interview" Cheney causing leftist heads to explode again.
Representative Sample: Those interrogations were involved in the arrest of nearly all the Al Qaeda members that we were able to bring to justice. I think they were directly responsible for the fact that for eight years, we had no further mass casualty attacks against the United States.
2. "The map is not the territory" Someone who understands that terrorists are not common criminals.
Representative Sample: Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi should never have been tried in the first place. The man was not and is not a terrorist. The man was an is an agent of the Libyan "government". Lockerbie was not an act of terror. Lockerbie was an act of war..
3. "Megrahi’s Release: Another Shoe Drops" The Obama administration wasn't really that concerned about his release.
Representative Sample: I think it’s time to stop complaining that the president no longer uses the phrase “war on terror.” Truly: the war is over as far as the U.S. and U.K. governments are concerned. Why pretend otherwise?
4. "Proof That Not All “New Atheists” Are Condescending Jerks" Links to a good article about the difficulties of letting go of religious beliefs.
Representative Sample: When you reject religion, its not like - rejecting the earth is not flat for example. With something like this you can say "Oh ok, now I know" - but religion has a much darker and deep rooted hold on a person, and a much more profound effect.
5. "Obama Sees A Right-Wing Conspiracy To Thwart Health Care Reform" Obama, just as clueless as the rest of the left -- apparently believing his own propaganda.
Representative Sample: Whether or not you think the Republicans are motivated solely by a desire to regain political power (they’re no better or worse than the Democrats in that regard), attributing the VERY real opposition that voters have to what he is proposing to do as coming from nothing more than cynical political motives is a huge mistake.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.