1. "He’s Got Their Backs All Right" Yeah, with a knife.
Representative Sample: The Obama administration sees the CIA as the enemy, not the terrorists. It chooses to employ the full force of the federal government against our own protectors, not those who seek to murder Americans. This has long been the pathology of the Left, a conviction that efforts to defend ourselves are evil and that our enemies are figments of our imagination.
2. "Why I Argue About Atheism" Some good reasons. My main reason is that I just like to argue if I have a strong opinion about something.
Representative Sample: Why do I argue for atheism? Many reasons. But let me share my most personal reason. I argue for atheism because the best thing that ever happened to me happened because other people took up the burden and argued for atheism.
3. "Another Story the MSM Won’t Report to You" Criminals pick the wrong senior citizen to rob.
Representative Sample: the two men attempted to shove Mr. Lovell into a bathroom and rob him as well. They got his money, but then Mr. Lovell pulled his handgun and opened fire. He shot one of the thieves in the head and chest and the other in the head.
4. "Dogs, Pigs and Death" Why do humans have a special relationship with dogs, as opposed to other animals such as pigs?
Representative Sample: Our early survival and eventual triumph over other hominids may well have been due to the presence of dogs. In addition to possibly helping us hunt, the early dogs, which were first domesticated wolves, helped to dispose of trash by eating scraps, and assisted in protecting human settlements with their sense of smell and barking.
5. "On War # 313: War of Exhaustion or War of Maneuver?" An interesting strategic perspective on Afghanistan.
Representative Sample: The fact that we cannot turn the Afghan war into a war of maneuver on the military level need not, however, be the end of the matter. Instead, it poses a new question: how might we turn this war of exhaustion into a war of maneuver on the political or moral levels?
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.