1. "Russia reminds us why they are still Russia" Obama's idiocy in throwing away European missile defense without concessions isn't paying off -- big surprise.
Representative Sample: Putin and the gang stuck it to the U.S. by simply moving back the goal post on cooperation and diplomacy and their long line of grievances. It is clear they still remain at odds and show they have no real interest in working with the U.S. as evident from the latest rounds of talks on possibly sanctioning Iran.
2. "The healthcare war against rights" Central planning in action.
Representative Sample: As a nation we are dangerously close to embracing and finalizing the acceptance of an idea which has infected and slowly killed the capitalist system -- individual rights take a backseat to the greater good (whatever that is decided to be by whatever gang is in power).
3. "Rush Limbaugh's Critics are Big, Fat Idiots"I'm not a Limbaugh fan, but making up quotes in order to paint him as a racist is a new low for the left's false accusations of racism campaign.
Representative Sample: None of the false quotes even sounds remotely like Limbaugh in tone or substance, and even more tellingly, none are sourced, a red flag to any competent journalist or blogger in a day and age when such things can be easily falsified on the Internet.
4. "Miracles: fact, fiction or figment of the imagination?" Interesting article, even though it isn't an atheist perspective.
Representative Sample: would the occurrence of miracles really violate the principles of science? And would their non-occurrence really undermine religion?
5. "Delta Flight Diverted After Bitey Bathroom-Hating Bible-Thumper Loses It" As soon as I saw this title I knew it had to be linked.
Representative Sample: "Paul Marchuk III was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest by airport police. He was being held on $20,000 bond."
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.