1. "Can't Be All That Bad" Islamic terror supporting regime suffers terrorist attack. What a shame.
Representative Sample: More than five fewer Revolutionary Guard members gone to their virgins in the sky is a good thing, no?
2. "UK Commander Challenges Goldstone Report" British colonel debunks the UN report on Israeli "war crimes."
Representative Sample: based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.
3. "' The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.'" Speaking of ridiculous "war crimes" charges. You can't fight wars with lawyers.
Representative Sample: If troops are to be sent into battle then civilians should--must--trust those troops and their commanders to get on with the job and to behave in accordance with military traditions and regulations. To give lawyers the last word is a recipe for disaster and defeat.
4. "The New Left Gospel: Quotations from #liberalbible" Some of these are pretty good.
Representative Sample: Blessed are the appeasers...for they shall inherit the Nobel Peace Prize
5. "When people stop believing in God... they go mental?" A look at an interesting study.
Representative Sample:A lot of people these days are moving away from traditional religions into various kinds of 'New Age' beliefs. Are they really more delusional than the religious - and how do they compare to atheists, for that matter.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.