1. "Did Obama Lie?" What?! Inconceivable. Anyway, only Republican lies are bad.
Representative Sample: it is instructive to contrast this with what happened with President Bush. Bush relied on intelligence from the CIA, the French, the British and others. It all pointed in the same direction. The information was shared with Congress and there was overwhelming bi-partisan support authorizing the use of force in Iraq
2. "Should Skeptics Send Their Children to Church on Sundays?" No, unless you like having them bombarded with propaganda before they are old enough to make an informed decision about what to believe or disbelieve.
Representative Sample: One danger in sending our children to the same church over and over is that children are easily swayed to believe what an authority figure tells them in a community of happy looking, but deluded, people.
3. "Burger King regrets pairing Hindu goddess and hamburger" It's about time Hindus had something to take offense at. It seems people don't bother offending them as much as Muslims and Christians.
Representative Sample: the fast food chain quickly withdrew the advertisement from its stores in Spain after Hindus across the world complained at the denigration of their religion.
4. "Think you own your home? Think again, subject" More on the horrific climate change bill.
Representative Sample: I bet you thought that if you bought a house, you actually own it and can, with reasonable exceptions, do with it what you want. You probably think that if you want to live in a log cabin, with wood stoves that belch smoke into the air for heat, and an old washer and dryer that don’t have those little EnergyStar stickers on them you can because it’s your life and your property.
5. "Timeline of World Religions" Interesting graphic.
Representative Sample: It's a graphic
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.