1. "The Islamofascists are the Fascists, Not Geert Wilders"A good debunking of the left's attempt to create a false linkage between resistance to Islamization and neo-Nazism & fascism.
Representative Sample: Although it opposes mass immigration, especially from Muslim countries, the Party for Freedom wants its immigrants to assimilate into Dutch society and enjoy the benefits of democracy and liberty. The party also ran on an essentially libertarian platform of defending women’s rights and protecting gays from street violence perpetrated by Muslim gangs
2. "Lessons Learned the Hard Way Should NOT Be Repeated" Most of today's Democrats never learned them in the first place.
Representative Sample: that's the key elemement which raises concern with Obama. His whole life he has been surrounded by people who are either indifferent or hostile to American exceptionalism and who never really had much of a problem with totalitarian regimes like the Soviets.
3. "You're welcome" An Iraqi thanks America. It's pretty sad that there are plenty of foreigners who have a more positive view of the U.S. than a segment of our own population.
Representative Sample: America gave the lives of 4,000 of its people to Iraq’s land to instill security and democracy, while the Arabs sent us their filthy mercenaries who mercilessly murdered, bombed, and slaughtered the Iraqi people.
4. "Powerful Ideas: Military Develops 'Cybug' Spies" Drafting the insect world into service.
Representative Sample: Instead of attempting to create sophisticated robots that imitate the complexity in the insect form that required millions of years of evolution to achieve, scientists now essentially want to hijack bugs for use as robots.
5. "Political Jokes & Funny Quotes (46): Capitalist Hell and Communist Hell" Pretty amusing.
Representative Sample: A man dies and goes to hell. There he discovers that he has a choice: he can go to capitalist hell or to communist hell. Naturally, he wants to compare the two, so he goes over to capitalist hell. There outside the door is the devil, who looks a bit like Ronald Reagan.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.