1. "David Brooks and Neoconservatives Hate Capitalism" The view from actual free market proponents.
Representative Sample: If one does not read enough economic illiteracy from Paul Krugman's Monday column in the New York Times, there always is David Brook's Tuesday column, which presents the neo-con (emphasis on "con") view of the world.
2. "Indian BMD and Pakistan" Missile defense: it's not just something the U.S. is working on.
Representative Sample: While the US missile defense sites in Poland and the Czech Republic have consistently made the news, few realize that other countries are equally interested in ballistic missile defense (BMD).
3. "Why all Final Truths are dangerous?"Unfortunately those who think they know the TRUTH are not just confined to religious groups.
4. "The Great Obama Disaster! 50 Days that Changed the World!" A list of Obama's "achievements" already.
Representative Sample: ** He's lost at least 3 administration nominees due to tax fraud.
5. "The big bad WOT" Ways the term "war on terror" has been attacked.
Representative Sample: What reason could have been given to Bush himself as a reason not to adopt the phrase 'war on terror' in the first place?
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.