1. "A Backlash Is Brewing" Let's hope so.
Representative Sample: To protect America from any more self inflicted damage the conservative coalition needs to be built with assistance from the center left and center right.
2. "Reckless Energy Policy Will Cost Americans Money and Jobs" A pretty safe bet.
Representative Sample:No sensible energy policy can ignore the fact that alternative sources are inadequately developed to make a significant contribution any time soon, and they are expensive, to boot.
3. "The $900 million US gift to Hamas" More on funding our enemies.
4. "The Bible is not an economics textbook" Reaction to a bizarre NYT column by Stanley Fish.
Representative Sample: it really doesn't seem to be big on economics. Most of its proscriptions are rather anti-wealth, for one thing, and there's a fairly broad emphasis on the moral compromises of crass materialism
5. "The Biggest passenger ship " Oasis of the Seas"" Amazing ship. With video.
Representative Sample: When the Oasis of the Seas sets sail later this year, it will claim the record for biggest passenger ship, with space for 6,300 passengers, 2,000 more than any other ship.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.