1. "Drug War Threatens Second Amendment" Along with other rights.
Representative Sample: conservative friends, who are so enamored of the War on Drugs, take notice that the next casualty is going to be the Second Amendment.
2. "Russian Tactical Nuclear Weapons" How many does Russia have and where are they?
Representative Sample: Earlier this week, RIA Novosti quoted Vice Admiral Oleg Burtsev, deputy head of the Russian Navy General Staff, saying that the role of tactical nuclear weapons on submarines “will play a key role in the future,”
3. "The front-line shopping mall" Can't fight terrorism overseas? Prepare to fight it at home.Representative Sample: British citizens will provide their own layer of counter-terrorist security by being encouraged to confront people who “threaten democracy” while more shop, hotel and service industry staff will be trained to deal with terrorist threats
4. "Xytex: Sperm Bank's Stimulus Deal" This is actually a real story.
Representative Sample: Assuming you're in the market for the stuff, is sperm really something that you want to buy on sale?
5. "The Middle East goes nuclear" From the department of really bad ideas.
Representative Sample: there's been a race between the United States, Russia, France, and China to sign nuclear cooperation deals with countries in the Middle East
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.