1. "Epic Fail: Russia to Deploy Bombers Right Where We Want Them" Russia's hollow threat about basing bombers in Cuba or Venezuela.
Representative Sample: just a reminder, the entire Gulf Coast remains a giant kill box, with F/A-18s, F-16s, F-15s, and F-22s based at (deep breath) Tyndall, Eglin, Homestead AFBs, Naval Air Stations Key West and Pensacola, plus the Florida, Louisiana, Alabama, and Texas Air National Guard fighter wings.
2. "Voltaire: Would he really have defended your words to the death?"Voltaire never actually said his most quoted words.
Representative Sample: Voltaire never said that he would defend to the death the right to utter an exceptionable opinion.
3. "But I was still waiting for my turn to participate in world domination...."Elders of Zion to retire. Has anyone alerted Chas Freeman & friends?
4. "What American Christians Take For Granted:" Something to think about.
Representative Sample: Christians don’t have to worry about the disclosure of their personal beliefs to their parents, friends or employer, or face discrimination due to their religion.
5. "Lessons Learned, Russian-Style" What might Russia do if the U.S. bails out and leaves Afghanistan in chaos?
Representative Sample: no doubt Russia is considering its options should the US and NATO fail in Afghanistan — and not seeing very much to like.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.