1. "Waterboard Pelosi!" Not really, but still a good post on the Speaker and her obvious lies.
Representative Sample: She’s obviously well-trained in resistance to reality and truth, and traditional, less harsh methods of getting the information out of her have failed. Her despicable willingness to subordinate national security to her own partisan political interests couldn’t be more apparent
2. "The Anglo-Saxon Model in a Hole" Vs. the French Model.
Representative Sample: In the fifteen years after they won the Cold War, the U.S. and Britain have done something curious: amidst the hubbub about the end of history and the triumph of capitalism, they retreated from the model that helped them win. On the other hand, the Continent, under the relentless pressure of failure, moved the other way.
3. "Obama Three Right Turns this week" #3 seems to be more just a good political move. But still, the first two are important.
Representative Sample: shockingly, I find myself in agreement with the President three times this week. I won’t hold my breath for it to happen again.
4. "Creationism Museum in Canada" Canadians can stop looking down on the U.S. creation museum and reflect on their own embarrassment.
Representative Sample: Built from the foundations up, for the glory of the Creator, to display the evidence of his handiwork and refute the lie of evolution.
5. "Are Video Game Sales An Economic Indicator?"If so, they match many other indicators -- pointing down.
Representative Sample: Douglas McIntyre of 24/7 Wall Street writes that video games are an excellent economic indicator. And - given their lousy recent sales numbers - the indications aren't good
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.