1. "Baby Steps" More on the climate change e-mail controversy.
Representative Sample: For those who would sweep this under the rug — not so fast. There are serious issues brought to the foreront by the emails which need to be addressed. Global warming affects everyone. Whether it’s through massive taxation and regulation or more storms. We do have a right to know where the conclusions come from and how they are arrived at.
2. "Obama’s Undeniable Incompetence" Economic edition.
Representative Sample: President Obama and this Democratic congress keep showing us that they’d rather take companies over than establish policies that help companies create jobs. This administration hasn’t shown that they’re all that interested in capitalism. The most abundant proof they’ve shown is that they love government, big, robust, expanding government.
3. "Atheism – A Life Without Imaginary Friends" Excellent video.
Representative Sample: It's a video.
4. "China’s Noisy Nuclear Submarines" Chinese submarine technology still far behind.
Representative Sample: China’s new Jin-class ballistic missile submarine is noisier than the Russian Delta III-class submarines built more than 30 years ago, according to a report produced by the U.S. Navy’s Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI).
5. "Jesus is Magic" Believing in the supernatural equals belief in magic.
Representative Sample: The vast majority of humans believe that magic is real, and even that they personally have some access to magic powers (either directly, or by way of a god or dead ancestor or spirit).
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.