1. "Democrats celebrating way too soon on health care" Let's hope that's correct.
Representative Sample: In the Senate, the Democrats need 60 to break a filibuster, and several Democrat Senators have expressed deep reservations about the breadth and expense of the bill
2. "Four Minutes"A lot can happen before the police get there.
Representative Sample: For those of you out there who say we don't need guns to protect our homes, and that we should just call the police when some violent swine invades our home and threatens the lives of our loved ones
3. "Backlash" The anti-backlash backlash.
Representative Sample: There has been an extensive anti-backlash backlash, however, to the extent that even suggesting Islamic extremism is a problem … has become the problem.
4. "Is The Catholic Church A Force For Good In The World? (And Do The New Atheists Persuade Anyone?)" Christopher Hitchens and Stephen Fry take on defenders of the church. Includes videos.
Representative Sample: It’s a debate with 5 parts, watch them for yourself, determine what you think of the question in advance and see if you are persuaded one way or the other,
5. "Obama Doesn't "Get" the Military He Commands" Out of touch with the military.
Representative Sample: If the events of the past few months have shown us anything, it's that Barack Obama has little enthusiasm for - nor interest in - one of the most important duties of an American President: his role as Commander in Chief of the nation's armed forces.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.