1. "No Class, No Judgment" That's the Obama administration.
Representative Sample:The endless attempts by the Obama administration to blame everything on their predecessor are getting worn around the edges, and betray a serious lack of class and of executive strength.
2. "Prayer In Health Care Reform" Attempting to make wishful thinking equal to real medicine.
Representative Sample: Christian Scientists are trying to slip a provision into health care reform that would put prayer on an equal footing with actual medicine
3. "Liberty Vs. Serfdom: A Visual Aid" Notice the difference.
Representative Sample: It's a graphic.
4. "Did Christianity Abolish Slavery?"A useful corrective to a common claim.
Representative Sample: I'll gladly grant that Christians played a major role in the abolitionist movement (as did freethinkers, a point I'll come to shortly). However, there's a gigantic, inconvenient fact that Sarfati strives to ignore: Who were the people who instituted slavery in the Western world in the first place?
5. "Russia Expands Its Chemical Arsenal, Exposing Treaty’s Faults" One of the many examples of why treaties "banning" certain weapons are essentially useless.
Representative Sample:Countries are supposedly prohibited from using these chemical agents as a “method of warfare.” But the term is so vague that it’s essentially meaningless. And the Convention was drafted before some modern chemical agents even existed, making their legal status unclear.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.