1. "The Rations of Government: You’ve Had Enough" The benefits of more government control.
Representative Sample: Why would an otherwise sane, “rational” people chose health care rationing and energy rationing? Shortage and deprivation, over health and prosperity?
2. "Why Are Businesses Not Hiring?" A look at one of the main reasons.
Representative Sample: With these to major bills looming and, as the Washington Times notes, major new costs a part of their passage, businesses aren’t going to
commit to doing anything until they understand how those new costs will impact them.
3. "The Gambit" This would probably be much more popular than health care reform.
Representative Sample: I'm a little worried about giving Rahm Emmanuel any ideas here. But, hey, if we're going to have a government program, it might at least be one I could, so to speak, get behind.
4. "Cognitive dissonance" That's right, it involves religion. No surprise there.
Representative Sample: Bad magic is bad...Good magic is good
5. "Global Corruption Map" Ratings by country.
Representative Sample: It's a graphic.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.