1. "The Illusion of Government Competence" Examples of the government in action.
Representative Sample: The damage caused by government investment failures hurts more people than does private failure. Private investors cannot make up their losses by resorting to compulsory taxation. Private investors cannot rewrite the laws to eliminate their contractual obligations.
2. "On War #308: The Iran Crisis and 4GW" How the Iranian regime damaged/is damaging its own legitimacy within the country.
Representative Sample: the Iranian regime in effect laughed as it rigged its election’s outcome, saying to the Iranian people and the world, “Rig the elections? Of course we rigged the elections. What are you going to do about it, sucker?” The fact that the outcome was announced within three hours of the polls closing suggests they did not count the votes at all.
3. "Animated .gif Of The Day" Pretty funny.
Representative Sample: It's a graphic.
4. "Calling the Democrat Socialized Medicine Emergency Line" What might we expect?
Representative Sample: For Achondroplasia, press 1-0-0-0. For Acne, press 1-0-0-1. For Acrodysostosis, press 1-0-0-2. For Acromegaly, press 1-0-0-3. For Adenoids, press 1-0-0-4. For Adrenoleukodystrophy, press 1-0-0-5. For Age-related macular degeneration, press 1-0-0-6. For Agoraphobia, press 1-0-0-7
5. "Obama Confuses Corruption with Competition. So What Else Is New?" Responding to Obama's bs about private vs. public insurance.
Representative Sample: If the free market provides the best quality health care -- then how can feckless, inefficient, corrupt federal government drive them out of business? Here are a few possible answers:
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.