1. "How to Win a Sea Battle" In honor of the anniversary of the Battle of Midway.
Representative Sample: 1. Have your major surface combatants destroyed or seriously damaged and unavailable for use. 2. Make sure the enemy has 4 aircraft carriers and some big battleships headed for you.
2. "Obama: We Must Achieve Peace By Forcing Israel To Give Up Jerusalem And Open Its Borders" Obama & Israel -- not a pretty picture.
Representative Sample: he bought into the entire anti-Israel narrative wholesale. The parts where he recited anti-Israel "common knowledge" that even Palestinian President Abbas has pointed out are myths - those were the best. Along the way he managed to impose obligations on Israel that no Israeli government can or should meet
3. "Luxury Pirate-Hunting Cruise" For an exciting vacation.
Representative Sample: "Six attacks in 4 days were more than I expected. I bagged three pirates, my wife nailed two, and my 12-year old son sank two boats with the mini-gun. This wonderful cruise was fun for the whole family" -- Fred D., Cincinnati, OH
4. "LCS Alternative-Q Ships!"I called for q-ships awhile back. Now someone is actually deploying one.
Representative Sample: Malaysia has stolen an idea from previous world wars, and placed it into the fight against piracy.
5. "More Burden For Taxpayers: IRS To Require Tax Preparers To Be Licensed" More big government red tape from Obama. Shocking.
Representative Sample: the IRS wants to blame the problem on…tax preparers. Because it couldn’t possibly be that our tax code - encompassing some twenty volumes filled with 16,000+ pages of laws - is entirely too complicated.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.