1. "The Health-Care Backlash" I'm hoping for one.
Representative Sample: This health-care bill may well be historic, but not in the way the president thinks. I’m not sure we’ve ever seen anything quite like it: passage of a mammoth piece of legislation, hugely expensive and unpopular, on a strict party-line vote taken in a rush of panic because Democrats know that the more people see of ObamaCare, the less they like it.
2. "Climate Change: No Matter the Cost" Considering the costs of doing something. And he could have added that these costs may be for things that don't even solve the problems.
Representative Sample: I ask these as questions because I do not know. Yet, I would wager that many who insist that we do something about climate change do not know either. Instead, they are taking a very simplistic approach to the whole issue.
3. "First They Came For The Tanning Industry..." Democrats: raising taxes & hurting small business. It's what they do.
Representative Sample:What did the tanning industry ever do to deserve being singled out for a new 10% surtax on all indoor tanning services in Harry Reid's Manager's Amendment?
4. "One year after Gaza invasion, Israel proved right" Successful in largely protecting Israeli towns from rocket attack.
Representative Sample: with Obama's Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech winning praise for his defense of war in the name of peace, it is a good time to point out, that in the year since Israel invaded Gaza, they accomplished what they had to do.
5. "The couple that sneaked into the Whitehouse without any credentials" Who could it be?
Representative Sample: It's a graphic.
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.