1. "Not So Scary Terror?" A good response to the latest stupidity from the left.
Representative Sample: Not so scary terror? Only because it didn't work.
2. "The Sniper Revolution"One of the best weapons in assymetric warfare.
Representative Sample: Over the last five years, sniper training in the U.S. Army and Marine Corps has undergone tremendous change
3. "Brewing War Between Iraq And Iran" Remember when the Iraqi government was supposed to be under the influence of Iran?
Representative Sample: Iraqi and Iranian forces are dug in on either side of a disputed inactive oil well in the sensitive border area, with Iraqis vowing to fight if necessary to fend off another occupation of the well by Iranian soldiers.
4. "King of Ireland on “Rational Christianity” and America’s Founding" Interesting article.
Representative Sample: the history of Christianity, properly understood, provided the fertile ground that launched modernity and as such those who invoke the authority of “science” and “rationality” should be less hostile, as many of them oft-seem, to what I term “rational Christianity,” a theological system that helped bring about science, rationality and political liberty
5. "A New World of Engagement Beckons!" Debunking the exaggerated foreign policy claims of the Obama administration.
Representative Sample: Well, I guess we can't expect Susan Rice, our ambassador to the United Nations, to admit that the administration has accomplished squat with its nuanced outreach to the global community. But this boasting of success is a joke
To submit a blog post for HOT5 Daily, please e-mail me at unrright@NOSPAMgmail.com. Put HOT5 in the subject.